1. Knife inside the cartridge, Better incision effect and avoid cancer cell transfer;
2. Space locking device, Make sure the staples to be formed consistently and good hemostasis result;
3. Safety of empty cartridge, Prevent mis-operation of empty cartridge before firing;
4. Much larger hatch, Convenient tissue placement and adjustment;
5. Low profile anvil design, Convenient equipment placement, reduce tissue damage;
6. 6 rows of compact ranged staples, Provide good hemostasia result;
7. All reloads could be used in the same instrument, Reduce complicated operations, reduce patient costs.
Be applicable for transection, resection, and the creation of anastomoses for digestive tissue and organ in endoscopic surgery.